Teachers – English as an Additional Language (EAL): Wyndham & Barwon
Advertiser: Wyndham Community & Education CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Other
- Leading Adult & Community Education provider
- Convenient Geelong and Wyndham locations
- Generous salary packaging options
About Wyndham Community & Education Centre Inc.
Wyndham CEC is one of Victoria's largest Adult & Community Education providers and a leader in supporting people and communities to make positive changes for their future. Founded over 40 years ago, Wyndham CEC works closely with people who need a hand to make a fresh start, we help build individual and community capacity so that people can enhance their present circumstances and future prospects.
Wyndham CEC delivers the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and the Skills for Education & Employment (SEE) Program for Learning for Employment in Wyndham and Barwon.
About the roles
Responsible for quality teaching and assessing of AMEP and/or the SEE Program within the Training Services Unit of Wyndham CEC. This includes:
- Delivering classes and providing support to students
- Conducting and reporting assessments
- Ensuring students receive inclusive, consistent and relevant service
- Delivering programs to culturally and linguistically diverse communities
You are passionate about empowering learners through quality delivery and assessment.
Have the skills and qualifications to deliver programs that provide students with pathways to further education and employment.
Mandatory Minimum Qualifications/Experience
- Post-graduate qualification in TESOL
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Current Working with Children Check/VIT Registration
- Police check (6 months or less)
How to Apply
Please forward your cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only email applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 3 August
Please note that only people with the right to work in Australia should apply for these positions.
An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you on receipt of your application; it is not necessary to call our office to verify receipt.