- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Are you looking for THE opportunity to be given your chance in the digital spotlight? Don't have experience but DRIVEN as hell?! Then stop what you're doing and get ready...
We are a full-service digital agency that is growing FAST! We're thrilled to be ranked by AFR Fast Starters as the 35th fastest growing company in Australia and the fastest growing full-service digital marketing agency in the country for 2017. We were named in the Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia 2016 and 2017 by Anthill Magazine and are on track to becoming the biggest and best digital agency in Australia.
That's us! Now a little bit about you...
We have a VERY exclusive opening for a junior role in our Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin department (Digital Strategy, CRO, Project Manager, UX). We know it can be hard to get your foot in the door with a digital agency.
You think to yourself "If someone would just give me the chance, I KNOW I'd be the best..." Well we want to take that chance on you.
Don't be fooled - you will not be a 'glorified project manager'. This is a unique hybrid role where you will be responsible for the strategic direction and success of client's web projects, and will be able to provide invaluable insight to UX, conversion rate optimisation techniques, and ways to reach success - all backed up by hard data.
We're looking for someone that will be able to take charge and see projects from conception to completion. Your primary responsibilities will be managing Landing Page / Website builds and Sales Funnel projects, working with our designers and copywriters to ensure our clients are converting as much traffic as possible into leads and sales.
You will learn one of the MOST valuable skills in the world - how to craft an irresistible offer, no matter the industry or target market. You'll be given all the ammo you need, and be armed with the knowledge on everything that goes into a successful website.
You'll have full access to our world-class team of designers, direct response copywriters and web developers to produce high-converting landing pages and websites.
We're looking for a Junior Conversion and Sales Funnel Assassin (Digital Strategy, CRO, Project Manager, UX) who wants to learn how to:
- Craft and deploy winning offers for our clients that send hordes of people begging to be their customers.
- Utilise direct response sales copy, and be able to identify copy that will get people itching to buy.
- Be the principal point of contact for a portfolio of clients during the project phase.
- Understand the basic principles of UX & UI and be able to ensure these are utilised in web projects.
- Manage and deliver projects within the agreed upon timeframes.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Be able to tear down a web page based on best practises, and data, giving clients a succinct insight as to how they can increase online success.
- Oversee and direct several specialist teams (copywriting, design and web development) throughout the digital project process (research & strategy, copy, design, web development) ensuring delivery of high-converting web projects.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in a business environment before for at least six months and have exceptional customer service. If you have been teaching yourself the art of digital marketing and understand practices in theory then that's fantastic, you're half-way there! Our team of world class digital marketers will put your knowledge into practice and sharpen your skills turning you into a weapon! The KEY to being successful in this role and with King Kong is demonstrating a love and drive for digital and the desire to be the best.
WARNING: This role is not for the faint-hearted. If you're ready to dive into a fast-paced environment and you're ready to face the daily dangers that lion taming and tight-rope walking can bring, then apply now!
Please also provide a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without one will not be considered.
- Out of this world interpersonal skills.
- Unshakable confidence.
- An undoubtable passion for digital, and a drive to be the best.
- The fundamental requirement to this role is attention to detail and time management.
- Need to have a positive "can do" attitude with a desire to extend existing skills and proactively come up with solutions.
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the wider environment the web project will be launched into (EG Facebook, AdWords) which may have come from working in-house, or at an agency.
What we're offering:
- Extensive training and full support - we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry's very best and training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness. You will be mentored and coached by some of the best Conversion specialists in Australia.
- Generous salary - we want Australia's best talent and reward as such.
- Newly renovated headquarters in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.), close to cafes and public transport.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country's most switched on digital marketers and growth experts.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive company.