Project Administrator Traineeship
Advertiser: Infinite GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $25,000 - $39,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Infinite Electrical & Climate Solutions is a professional, Commercial Electrical & Air Conditioning Company, which strives for excellence. We are a company that value our employees and offer a great supportive environment.
Presently, we have an exciting new opportunity for a new Project Administrator Trainee to join our team and assist in the expansion of the company.
In this important role you will learn, develop and sharpen skills in the areas of project finance, human resources, project operations and office administration through on the job experience & training
The successful applicant must have:
- Ability to liaise with Clients and Staff
- Knowledge of related computer applications (Excel, Word Etc) and familiarity with cloud based software such as Simpro & Xero
- Proficient Literacy Skills.
- Attention to detail
- Clear communicator
- Excellent Numeracy Skills.
- VCE Graduate
- 30+ hours per week after initial training period
- Creative Thinking
We offer a competitive employment package with performance reviews conducted every six months for all our employees.
At Infinite Group we value and appreciate our staff and want to see you grow and develop through a long and fulfilling career with us.
If you have the attributes required and want to join our great team, please email your resume, with a cover letter, and an example of a situation where you have solved a problem using excel to: email@example.com