- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2018
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
We are a global leader in the provision of aircraft ground handling services. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to airline customers.
We are currently seeking Cargo Operators to join a new and exciting operation in Adelaide. Key duties include preparing air cargo, general warehouse and forecourt duties. Manual handling is required including heavy lifting. A forklift license and current South Australian license is essential.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and capabilities:
• Cargo experience, preferably in air freight
• Experience in processing import and export flights
• General warehouse and driving duties
• Manual handling experience with the ability to lift up to 20kg
• Current drivers license and forklift license required
• Efficient computer and administrative skills
• Professional and courteous communication skills, both verbal and written.
• High level attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
• A positive, can-do attitude.
• Ability to problem solve and complete work accurately within a fast-paced environment.
• Sound numerical skills.
• Ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
• Maintain a high standard of grooming and presentation.
Applicants will be required to undergo a Police check, Airport security check and pre-employment medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
We are looking for candidates to work on a permanent part time basis. Candidates will be required to work a 24/7 rotational shift work roster, to meet our client carriers' operations and schedules.
In order to apply please copy and paste the below link into your URL and follow the prompts;
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be contacted.