Receptionist & Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jul 2018
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
PJT Accountants & Business Advisors are seeking an experienced Receptionist/Admin Assistant. We have a fantastic team with a great culture located in Birtinya on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Do you have previous Accounting Practice customer service experience in a similar Role?
Do you wish to Be Part of a Successful, Dedicated and Friendly Team?
PJT Accountants & Business Advisors is a highly regarded accounting and business service practice with a relaxed, friendly culture and a solid client base including some large, complex businesses and high net wealth individual clients which makes this role an interesting, varied and challenging role.
We are looking for a a receptionist / admin support person to be the welcoming face of the organisation, support our clients and team as well as manage ASIC & ATO documents processing, information and lodgements. Experience working in an Accounting firm is essential. In this role, you will provide support to a team of accountants with tasks including but not limited to processing income tax assessments, electronic lodgement of documents, processing annual returns with ASIC, ATO requirements, along with general reception duties, office tasks including mail, banking and billing, filing, archiving and development of organisational systems
Your Roles and Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Meeting, greeting and welcoming clients
- Answering phones, redirecting calls and taking detailed succinct messages
- Preparation, co-ordination & processing of ASIC Company Statements including invoicing and minutes
- Processing of all ASIC lodgements, including company registrations, shares transfers, shareholders, company address and name updates, de-registrations, minutes, share certificates
- Company & Title searches
- ATO & BAS lodgements
- Preparation of invoicing, end of month statements and debtors report
- Entering payments received in Time & Billing
- Organising travel arrangements
- Scanning of all lodgements and filing in correct registers
- Mail incoming & outgoing registers
- Banking, online and external deposits
- Updating and maintaining company archive and filing corporate records
- Co-ordination of office functions and events
- Ordering of office stationary, kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Client correspondence
- Preparation and maintenance of databases
- Scanning, emailing, filing
- General office support duties
To be successful, you will ideally possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High levels of integrity and a conscious work ethic
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Previous experience in a corporate reception role
- Experience in processing and electronic lodgement of tax assessments
- Experience with ATO forms and requirements
- Exceptional and professional customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team
The successful candidate will have completed as a minimum business cert III plus experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with Xero and cloud based/paperless environment would be an advantage.
We have a strong tradition for rewarding great performance, offering a flexible working environment and promoting from within. Training and professional development is taken very seriously and we have committed the time and resources to ensure their employees receive industry leading training. This firm also offers a very social workplace with a number of social staff events on their annual calendar.
To apply for this role, please submit your cover letter in response to the criteria below addressing how you can shine in this role along with your resume through the APPLY button.
All communication will be strictly confidential.