Marketing Coordinator, Bible Society Australia
Advertiser: Reach Human Resources Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Jul 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Bible Society Australia is a not-for-profit charity in partnership with all denominations. Its mission is to enrich the lives of people in Australia and throughout the world by making the Bible and other Christian resources accessible to all people seeking to know more about the Word of God; in a language they can understand and a format they can easily use and share.
With ambitious plans for the future, their busy marketing and fundraising team is seeking an exceptional and passionate Marketing Co-ordinator to join them.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, you will support the team by managing a range of Bible Society marketing and communications initiatives (email and social media, flyers, banners, videos, etc.), ensuring that they are delivered to a high standard, on time and to budget.
The position is a permanent, full-time role.
Your passion for marketing and ability to influence others to drive deliverables are key to this role. Just as important is your collaborative work style, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and your proven project management ability. You will demonstrate a record of real achievement through team work. You will already have some experience in a marketing role, in the design and execution of digital marketing, communications and marketing collateral activities, but are looking to further develop and refine your skills.
Specifically, the following are our Key Requirements:
- Proven project management skills
- Experience in email marketing best practice and tools like Campaign Monitor or similar - preferably including AB testing
- Some experience managing and optimising paid ads across key social platforms (e.g. Facebook), including optimising and creating ad copy, imagery, experimenting with Call To Actions and formats
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills and an ability to understand data and draw insights that can be used to make improvements
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Can demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to problems or tasks alongside tangible results
- A personal commitment to Christian values and an ability to work within and contribute to the mission and values of Bible Society Australia
- Demonstrable copy writing or graphic design skills (Desirable)
Applications must include a Cover Letter (which includes how your skills, knowledge, experience etc. align with the Key Requirements of the role, as outlined above) and Resume and be sent to email@example.com
There is no formal closing date. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
This role is a permanent, full-time position. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.