Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator
Advertiser: Sharpe EngineeringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jul 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Industrial Engineering
Established for 22 years, Sharpe Engineering is a fully integrated, full service provider to the oil and gas industry. Our Roma facility boasts Australia’s largest threading capacity and is complemented by facilities strategically located in Brisbane and Chinchilla. Our quality system is certified both to ISO 9001 and API Spec Q1.
We are committed to our customers and the communities in which we live and work.
To ensure the continued quality of systems and products, Sharpe Engineering are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator to join the team. This hands-on role will report to the Chief Operating Officer and is based in Brisbane with regular intra-state travel required. The Sharpe Engineering production team manufacture a wide range of customised components for the Oil and Gas industry. This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is looking for a long term and rewarding role with a strong and stable company.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of the ISO 9001 and API quality management systems, processes and supporting documentation, including ensuring the integrity of the quality management system and planning of the quality management system elements.
- Ensuring the awareness of customer/product specification requirements throughout the company facilities.
- Liaising with external parties such as customers, suppliers and external auditors on matters relating to the quality management systems.
- Document control – establish, revise, review and distribute controlled documents.
- Record control – establish, storage and retention of all records.
- Management of change – implementation and notification.
- Conducting and ensuring internal audits are carried out as per the schedule and documented.
- Control of non-conforming products – raising internal and external non-conformance reports, documenting and evaluating effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions.
To be successful in this role you will have the following training and skills:
- Fundamentals Training – API Q1 9th Edition
- ISO 9000 Essentials for Everyone
- Participate in a Quality Audit
- Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
- The ability to work autonomously as required
- The ability to provide leadership, advice and direction with regards to Quality Management across the company
- Advanced understand of Microsoft Office suite
This is a salaried position.
The position will close as soon as the best candidate is found for the job, with an immediate start for the right applicant.
Please send your resume detailing your current qualifications and experience. Please also indicate when you would be available to commence work if you were to be successful in your application.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical.
This is a permanent position and applicants must have unrestricted work rights in Australia to apply.