Advertiser: PCMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Jul 2018
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Guppy's Early Learning Centres: Exceptional Child Care Through Personalised Service
An exciting opportunity exists at our Forestdale centre for an enthusiastic and reliable child care Senior Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team. This is a Permeant Part Time role.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth & development
Responsibilities/Duties of the role:
- Your primary is the development and delivery of the learning program as per the Early Years Framework.
-Understand and work in accordance with the centre service policies and procedures.
-Maintain health and safety of all children in care.
- To work with team members to provide high-quality care and education to children and families within the service.
All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
We train our senior educators to become our next Nominated Supervisors.
Essential skills for the roles are:
- Diploma in Children's Services or Certificate III studying their Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of current Regulation and Accreditation guidelines
- Current Blue Card
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Needs to have a good understanding of the Early Years Quality Framework
- Own Transport and flexibility to meet rosters.
This is a part-time position and applicants need to be willing to learn and contribute to a caring, play-based environment.
To apply for this great opportunity please contact Mira Poteris 07 3800 4055 or click the "apply now" button.