Advertiser: Austraffic WAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jul 2018
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
Austraffic is an Australian owned company, undertaking traffic, transportation and pedestrian surveys using a variety of data collection methods. Austraffic’s organisational structure consists of each state in Australia being an independently owned franchise run by a Franchise Principal, overseen by the Managing Director at our head office in Melbourne. The WA branch of Austraffic has been in operation since 2008, run by the Principal Russell Jones.
We are looking for an experienced Operations/Project Manager to manage and deliver traffic survey projects in accordance with Austraffic’s common vision and Organisational Overview through:
Provision of leadership, oversee the daily operations and employee management; to maintain positive and profitable customer relations; to improve customer experience through engaging with clients on product and technology.
Nurturing of talent; actively recruit, coach, and manage people to meet the changing needs of the business, ensure redundancy in daily operational activities, promote a career pathway to individuals and succession planning for the business unit, maximise the utilisation of an individual strengths and cultivate a sense of personal ownership for the business unit success.
Business continuity; operate with a distinctive, disciplined and purposeful manner with a focus on business continuity that is not primarily based on access to a single individual, system or supplier.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience in managing a small team to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder and clients relationships.
- Extensive experience in field and operations based roles.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Advanced facilitation skills.
- Advanced interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Over 5 years operating experience with 1 years direct experience in leading project operational crews;
- Developed communication skills with the proven ability to build strong interpersonal relationships;
- Demonstrated leadership skill, to empower the operational crews towards the objectives set.
Applications close 5pm on Friday 10th August 2018.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual interested in this position, please forward a cover letter addressing the essential criteria and current CV outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.