Trainee Educator - Brisbane Northside
Advertiser: PCMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jul 2018
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Guppy's Early Learning Centre: Exceptional Child Care Through Personalised Service
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and reliable child care Trainee Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team.
The key features of the role are:
- Friendly, family atmosphere
- Great staff providing quality care
- Privately owned, but professionally-run, air-conditioned Centre
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and paid programming, study, training & development
- Above award conditions and other incentives
- Leadership and development opportunities
- Supportive management
- May be required to cook children's meals from time to time
All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
This is the opportunity for an Trainee Educator ready to take the next step and who want the training and support to progress their career's. All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
Essential skills for the roles are:
1. Willingness to enrol in Cert III in children's services under traineeship agreement
2. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
3. Initiative and a dedicated and professional attitude
4. Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
5.Excellent communication skills, written skills, initiative and a dedicated and professional attitude towards children's learning and development
6. Current (or ability to obtain) suitability card (Blue card)
7. Current (or ability to obtain) First Aid, CPR & Asthma/Anaphylaxis qualifications
8. A passion for children
Applicants need to be willing to learn and contribute to a caring, play-based environment.
To apply for these great opportunities please call the Rachael on 07 3861 4675 (or click the "apply now" button).