Early Childhood Assistant
Advertiser: Little Apple Tree ELCMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jul 2018
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Early Childhood Educator to assist in our Centre.
Little Apple Tree ELC is a small privately owned centre with beautiful large rooms set in the Bonogin Valley. The centre features a natural grass playground nestled amongst trees. Although only 12 minutes drive from Robina, the centre feels much further away from the busy hustle and bustle of the city.
The team at Little Apple Tree work together to support one another and there is a strong sense of community among both staff and families at the centre.
This is a special opportunity for the right person to work in a unique centre which offers a calm nurturing alternative to busy mainstream childcare centres. Our programs are based on the Montessori Philosophy.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Servies (or be working towards either qualification)
- A valid Blue Card
- Current First-Aid and CPR Certificate
- An understanding of and appreciation for the Montessori Philosophy
- A positive attitude
- A true love and passion for working with children
- Be reliable and dedicated
- Be hardworking and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with families
- Be a genuine team player
- Be enthusiastic and well presented
- Be available to work between the hours of 6.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday
If you posses all of the above qualifications/attributes we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Thank you to all applicants for applying. Successful candidates will be contacted via phone or email to be offered an interview.