- Job Listing Date
- 31 Jul 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Link Health and Community (Link HC) supports people in our community through the provision of General Practice, Dental, Allied Health, Counselling, Volunteer, health promotion services and more recently as the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Community Partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for Inner and Outer East Metropolitan and Inner Gippsland.
Link HC are seeking an experienced podiatrist for a 6 month part-time fixed term contract with potential for extension.
You will have a desire to deliver exceptional client care under the Commonwealth Home Support Program and Community Health Programs. The Podiatrist works in a multi-disciplinary Allied Health Team and provides services in-clinic and in the client’s home.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provision of podiatric assessment and intervention in line with Commonwealth Home Support Programme and Community Health funding.
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary team to ensure best outcomes for service users.
- Excellent communicator, with ability to apply health literacy principles.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, including employees, clients, their families and carers and people from diverse background.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Applied Science (Podiatry) or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration as a Podiatrist
- Demonstrated 2 years’ minimum experience in a community health setting
- Current Victorian Driver Licence.
- Current National Police Check, and if applicable International Police Check.
- Current Working with Children Check.
Link HC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage all suitable applicants to apply. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
Close of business Wednesday, 15 August 2018