- Job Listing Date
- 1 Aug 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Speech Therapy
Link Health and Community (Link HC) supports people in our community through the provision of General Practice, Dental, Allied Health, Counselling, Volunteer, health promotion services and more recently as the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Community Partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for Inner and Outer East Metropolitan and Inner Gippsland.
Link Health & Community are seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to commence in September. You will exceptional client care under the CHSP and Community Health Programs. The Speech Pathologist works in a multi-disciplinary team and provides both centre and home-based care.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Experience providing assessment and intervention mechanisms in line with Commonwealth Home Support Programme and Community Health funding.
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure best outcomes for service users.
- Excellent communicator, with ability to apply health literacy principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, including employees, clients, their families and carers and people from diverse backgrounds.
- Intermediate level with e-technology (iPad) and produce accurate written documents, spread sheets and notes.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum tertiary qualification in Bachelor of Speech Pathology (or equivalent)
- Current SPA Registration
- Demonstrated 2 years’ experience in a community health setting
- Police Check, both National and where applicable International
- Current Working with Children Check
- Professional Association Registration
- A Current Drivers Licence
Link HC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage all suitable applicants to apply. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.