Educational Leader / Senior Educator
Advertiser: PCMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2018
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Guppy's Early Learning Centres: Exceptional Child Care Through Personalised Service
An exciting opportunity exists at one of our centres in Townsville for an enthusiastic and reliable child care Educational Leader/Senior Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team.
This role is a role that will involve training and Educational leadership opportunities. We also train our Educational Leader to become our next Nominated Supervisors.
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step and for someone who wants the training and support to progress their career into a Nominated Supervisor role.
The key features of the role are:
- Friendly, family atmosphere
- Great staff providing quality care
- Privately owned, but professionally-run, air-conditioned Centre
- Great opportunity for someone who has a passion for programme and practice
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and paid programming, study, training & development
- Above award conditions and other incentives
- Training and development in business and staff management
- Leadership and development opportunities
- A supportive learning environment with lots of training
- Supportive management
All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
Essential skills for the roles are:
- Studying Diploma in Children's Services or above
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of current Regulation and Accreditation guidelines
- Current Blue Card & Full First Aid Certificate
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Needs to have a good understanding of the Early Years Quality Framework
This is a permanent part-time position and applicants need to be willing to learn and contribute to a caring, play-based environment.
To apply for this great opportunity please contact Cassie on 07 4778 3302 or click the "apply now" button.