Educator / Bus Driver
Advertiser: PCMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Aug 2018
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Guppy's Early Learning Centres: Exceptional Child Care Through Personalised Service
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and reliable child care Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team.
The key features of the role are:
- Friendly, family atmosphere
- great staff providing quality care
- Privately owned, but professionally-run, air-conditioned Centre
- excellent opportunity for professional growth and paid programming, study, training & development
- Above award conditions and other incentives
- leadership and development opportunities
- supportive management
All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
This is the opportunity for an Educator ready to take the next step and who want the training and support to progress their career's. All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace! This role will also involve driving a courtesy bus pick-up and drop-off service
Essential skills for the roles are:
1. Current Drivers' Licence
2. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
3. First Aid, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
4. Current Blue Card
5. Experience in working in a Child Care environment
6. Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
7. Cert.III in Children Services or studying towards
This is a part-time position and applicants need to be willing to learn and contribute to a caring, play-based environment.
To apply for this great opportunity please contact Cassie on 07 4778 3302 or click the "apply now" button.