- Job Listing Date
- 3 Aug 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Dentist (Part Time, Casual)
Link Health and Community (Link HC) supports people in our community through the provision of General Practice, Dental, Allied Health, Counselling, Volunteer, health promotion services and more recently as the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Community Partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for Inner and Outer East Metropolitan and Inner Gippsland.
Oral Wellbeing clinics operate in the South-East of Melbourne. Our clients include those from CALD backgrounds and disadvantaged groups.
We are a family friendly, community oriented dental practice, with a supportive team environment and excellent working conditions.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional clinical skills and knowledge in all aspects of general dentistry.
- Confident in providing all aspects of dentistry, managing clients with complex medical conditions, performing difficult extractions and molar endodontic procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An awareness of and sensitivity to the needs of clients.
- Ability to work effectively as a team.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to evidence based, high quality dental practice.
- A tertiary qualification in Dentistry
- Current registration as a Dentist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Current operator licence to use irradiation apparatus as specified in the Health regulation
- Police Check, both National and where applicable International
- Current Working with Children Check
- Professional Association Registration
Salaries and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Victorian Public Sector, General Dentist Enterprise Agreement.
Link HC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage all suitable applicants to apply. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.