- Job Listing Date
- 7 Aug 2018
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
An opportunity is available for an Admin/Receptionist in a busy Podiatry Practice. The position primarily involves the management of the front desk, liaising with clients and all associated tasks. You will work across three busy clinics and must have a drivers license.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Managing incoming calls and patient enquiries
- Coordinating appointments and recalls
- Billing patients and processing payments
- Maintaining patient records
- Daily account keeping
The successful applicant will possess outstanding telephone manner on a busy switch board, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team are essential as well as a keen interest in customer service and satisfaction.
- A minimum of two years previous experience working as a medical receptionist
- Exceptional Telephone manner
- Professional, mature and caring manner
- Limited supervision required
- Must be vivacious with a positive, "nothing is to hard" attitude
- High level of computer literacy and typing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills with the capacity to work under pressure
If you are a go getter, high achiever and a self-motivated worker, then please submit your cover letter outlining the essential criteria and attach your up to date resume.
If you have any questions please contact Ashton Walk, Practice Manager.