- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2018
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Want to change the world?
Are you and passionate about your community and an experienced grants writer?
Link Health and Community (Link HC) supports people in our community through the provision of General Practice, Dental, Allied Health, Counselling, Volunteer, health promotion services and more recently as the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Community Partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for Inner and Outer East Metropolitan and Inner Gippsland.
The Grants Officer will work collaboratively across our organisation as a member of the Health Promotion, Research and Strategy team. You will support the wider organisation to develop tenders, funding submissions and grant applications in line with our strategic plan. You will manage the online grants portal, analyse data, develop reports and build relationships with key funding stakeholders.
The Grants Officer is a highly valued resource within our organisation and you have the opportunity to support senior management with health service planning and community development within the local area.
So, if you are a highly motivated and passionate person with 3-4 years’ experience in funding submission development and a proven track record in successfully generating funding we want you to join our team.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in funding submission development and a proven track record in successfully generating funding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with sound interpersonal skills; with an ability to communicate sensitively and respectfully with all relevant stakeholders.
- Well-developed understanding of funder motivation and behaviour.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Level of competency with Microsoft suite software, strong organisational ability and a sharp attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track-record of sound budget development and project planning.
- Self-directed ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a broader team of staff and volunteers
- Police Check, both National and where applicable International.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Sound knowledge and awareness of community health principles and relevant health service systems, and an understanding of a wide range of community health services, understanding of the needs, issues, and sensitivities of people from culturally and linguistically different backgrounds (CALD).
- An understanding of principles of confidentiality, and rights and responsibilities of consumers/clients within a community health context as part of the Privacy Act.
- Current Victorian Driver Licence.
Link HC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage all suitable applicants to apply. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience and addressing the key selection criteria.