Early Childhood Teacher - Child Care: Brisbane Southside
Advertiser: PCMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2018
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
Guppy's Early Learning Centres: Exceptional Child Care Through Personalised Service
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and reliable Early Childhood Teacher who wants to join a committed and fun-working team at our centre on Brisbane's Southside for a maternity leave cover (with potential for a permanent position).
The key features of the role are:
- Great above award wages plus bonuses for the suitable candidate.
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and paid programming, study, training & development
- Paid professional development training
- Full-time permanent position with a set shift
- Part of a new government-funded initiative.
- Friendly, positive team environment
- Supportive management and mentoring network
- Friendly, family atmosphere
- Great staff providing quality care
- Privately owned, but professionally-run, air-conditioned Centre
- Above award conditions and other incentives
- Leadership and development opportunities
This is the opportunity for a Kindergarten Child Care Teacher ready to take the next step and who wants the training and support to progress their career's. All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
Essential skills for the roles are:
- Have or be studying towards Early Childhood teacher qualification and eligible for teacher registration and have experience within the childcare industry.
- Experience in delivering the QLD Kindergarten curriculum
- You will possess excellent communication skills, written skills, initiative and a dedicated and professional attitude towards children's learning and development.
- Will be required to implement a dynamic, exciting program reflecting each child's individual interests and maintaining the children's developmental records to a high standard, as well as ensuring the care you provide to the children is of the highest quality.
- Hold a current suitability card
- Hold a current first aid and CPR certificate
- Have a passion for children.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
To apply for this great opportunity please call Deb Morrissey on (0402 031 737) or click the "apply now" button.