Advertiser: cubesysMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Working for a leading Microsoft Partner business! cubesys is one of the industry’s emerging and exciting brands. A fast growing, modern cloud solutions provider with focus on Azure, DevOps, security and modern workplace management. Working for us, you will enjoy a fun and rewarding atmosphere with great work life balance and internal/external training programs and mentoring to support your career development goals. Due to business growth, we are looking to increase the headcount in our Azure team.
To be successful we need a strong Azure Engineer with a combination of the following experience
- Deploying and Managing Azure Services
- Excellent understanding of virtualisation technologies
- Excellent understanding of general datacentre management and infrastructure services
- Current with latest Azure Services
- Proven ability to implement and support solutions on Azure
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer a
- EXCLUSIVE PERMANENT ROLE
- Start ASAP - Role is available now
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Potential to grow and take the next step in your career
The role is to deliver and support solutions in Azure. We are looking for a commercially aware Architect who has at least 5 years' experience in areas of Azure and Automation.
Please submit resume and covering letter for consideration and use reference id CS007.