- Job Listing Date
- 10 Aug 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
COPE- Australia’s First Choice in Advanced Logistics
Are you an experienced operator? Do you want to grow and progress your career with a dynamic and evolving business that is redefining what Sensitive Freight looks like in Australia? If the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you!
The Nuts & Bolts!
COPE Sensitive Freight is a proud member of the Iconic Federal Group and we are looking for engaging and energetic people. We are building a unique culture with the customer at the heart of our thinking and you will have the ability to influence and drive this change within our business.
- Above award rates, Annual Leave Loading and RDOs
- OT and Weekend Work Available
- Based at our largest operational site at Smithfield
- Working across the Sydney Metro area
- Sorting, Delivering and Pick Up of freight
And as for you:
- You are a safe and compliant driver – MR, HR or above
- Have experience in freight industry, preferably with multi-drop exposure but not essential
- Willing to be a team player - work hard and help us build a great team
- Must pass a Medical including Drug and Alcohol test and full Police Check
Interested? Apply via the link below!
We are a proudly diverse and equal opportunities employer and we encourage all members of our society to apply to work with us. So if you have full working rights in Australia, are a great person to work with and can give and take feedback in a positive engaging manner then apply now.
We value the contribution third parties can bring to the recruitment process but we're going it alone on this one, so we'd appreciate it if you'd just let us get on with it!