- Job Listing Date
- 10 Aug 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $45,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
COPE- Australia’s First Choice in Advanced Logistics
Are you passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service? Do you want to grow and progress your career with a dynamic and evolving business that is redefining what Sensitive Freight looks like in Australia? If the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you!
Be different. Be smart. Work for COPE.
COPE Sensitive Freight is a vibrant and dynamically evolving company with a friendly culture and exciting work environment. A proud member of the Iconic Federal Group, we are looking for engaging and energetic people that thrive on providing great customer outcomes. We are recruiting across a number of key verticals as we continue to grow our core business. We want our newest team member to have bags of potential for growth along with a willingness to learn and expand their knowledge base.
The Nuts & Bolts!
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
- You will work across the business providing the front line interface with a number of critical key accounts across a range of exciting portfolios
- Requires sound judgement abilities, knowing when to escalate issues can be key to account retention.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- A polite engaging phone manner.
- Sound soft people skills; you can interact with customers and staff with empathy and in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with customers to provide early insight into potential issues and opportunities.
- Learn and apply COPE's unique and internally developed Customer methodology.
- Provide and report the data that enables us to provide insight about contract performance and identify potential issues and opportunities.
- Be an amazing person to work with, a genuine team contributor and someone who thinks "customer" in every interaction.
- We are a forward thinking, exciting and evolving enterprise with a unique mix of a start-up and the knowledge of an industry veteran.
- We are constantly developing excellence in our team through constructive feedback, ongoing reviews, an emerging training and mentorship program and an open inclusive culture and nothing is sacred or off limits – we want fresh minds.
- A safe inclusive and diverse culture. We celebrate our diversity!
- A transparent and open approach which is critical to how we build our key relationships, both internally and with our customers.We have healthy and sustainable work expectations; absolutely you'll work hard but you'll also have the best time of your life at work.
If you currently work in Customer Service and want to be valued, rewarded, trained and given the opportunity to grow as a person and as an employee, then you belong with COPE.
The BIG PRINT
- Base is approx. $46,000 with the potential for some overtime when required
- An open plan bright office with big desks and plenty of room to run around.
- Nestled in the heart of Smithfield we are only 10 minutes from the M4, 15 from the M5 and 15 from the M7
- Industry training and exposure that will help you achieve in this role and prepare you for your next career step (seriously valuable)
- Exposure to genuine entrepreneurial thinking; as we evolve so do you
Why be a number elsewhere when you can be a catalyst here?
Interested? Then draw up a new cover letter to COPE detailing exactly why customers love you and your phone manner, how you stand out to customers and why you want to work specifically for COPE (hint- check out of the website!) Attach this cover letter, updated CV and apply via the link below.
We are a proudly diverse and equal opportunities employer and we encourage all members of our society to apply to work with us. So if you have full working rights in Australia and are a great person to work with and can give and take feedback in a positive engaging manner then Apply Now!
We value the contribution third parties can bring to the recruitment process but we're going it alone on this one, so we'd appreciate it if you'd just let us get on with it!