Advertiser: Charles Hull Contracting Co P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Sep 2018
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Charles Hull Contracting is a long-established and respected family owned business, operating out of Waroona. We have more than 50 years’ experience in mining, civil construction and the transport industry. We have built a leading reputation for successful and efficient completion of major projects, including clearing works, haul road construction, topsoil and overburden removal, crushing & screening, and mine site rehabilitation.
We are currently looking for experienced self motivated people to join us at Charles Hull Contracting to fill the roles of Heavy Duty Auto Electrician.
What we can offer you:
- Family Friendly 5:2 Roster or Even time Rosters
- Company Car supplied
- Local work to ensure you are home every night
- Workshop & Site based Enviroments
- Full Time Employment and great hourly rates
- 9.5% Superannuation
- Current Drivers Licence (minimum C Class)
- Must hold a Nationally recognised Trade Certificate
- Must have demonstrated experience on the servicing and repairing of Heavy Earthmoving equipment on the following;
- Caterpillar; Scrapers, Excavators, Dozers & Loaders
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety
- Refridgerant Handling Licence (Air con ticket)
- Experience with Cat ET Diagnostic tools
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
If you are passionate about your work and can pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screening, Positions can be available for immediate start, APPLY NOW!
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.