- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sep 2018
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
COPE- Australia’s First Choice in Advanced Logistics
Are you an experienced operator? Do you leave nothing behind but a fantastic impression? Are you easy to work with and always looking to help your mates out? Do you look at your day in terms of making our customers smile not just in "getting it done"? Do you want to grow and progress your career with a dynamic and evolving business that is redefining what Sensitive Freight looks like in Australia? If the answer is yes then we have an opportunity that could change your life forever!
Be different. Be smart. Work for COPE.
COPE Sensitive Freight is a vibrant and dynamically evolving company with a friendly culture and exciting work environment. A proud member of the Iconic Federal Group, we are looking for engaging and energetic people that thrive on providing great customer outcomes. We are recruiting across a number of key verticals as we continue to grow our core business. We want our newest team member to have bags of potential for growth along with a willingness to learn and expand their knowledge base. .
When you join COPE you will be engaged with across multiple areas of the business. Your manager will mentor you not just for this role but your next and you will get industry leading training and development that will unlock your abilities to meet our clients varied needs. We are building a unique culture with the customer at the heart of our thinking and you will have the ability to influence and drive this change within our business.
The Nuts & Bolts!
When you join COPE you will be working with an eclectic and eccentric bunch of hard working people who love what they do! We are building a unique culture with the customer at the heart of our thinking and you will have the ability to influence and drive this change within our business.
- Working across the Brisbane and Gold Coast areas.
- With both PUD and Trailer Drivers wanted.
- And as for you……
- You bleed transport
- You instinctively get how the game works
- You think and operate with instincts that you can only get with experience
- You can anticipate the issues become they become dramas.
- You are a safe and CoR compliant driver
- Drug Free and able to pass a full Police Check
- This role requires sound judgement abilities
- You're a fantastic people person. Customers love you and feel comfortable with you in their home.
- Learn and apply COPE's unique and internally developed Customer methodology.
- You're easy to work with; always helpful and can explain your dramas and provide solutions that work for you, the customer and the business
- Be an amazing person to work with, a genuine team contributor and someone who thinks "customer" in every interaction.
We don't take recruiting new members lightly. We want a truly special new colleague.
Culture and Benefits
So what is COPE about?
- We are a forward-thinking business that is changing.
- A safe inclusive and diverse culture. We celebrate our diversity!
- We are a workplace free from Bullying and Harassment. You will be treated with respect.
- We are open with our people. Decisions are made openly and explained and where we can, we will talk to you about why we want to do something a certain way.
- We have healthy and sustainable work expectations; absolutely you'll work hard but you'll also have the best time of your life at work. There is no "Driver Pushing" and you will work to the New Chain of Responsibility laws.
The BIG PRINT.
Its well above award and based on experience.
- New in cab tech making routing and deliveries easy as.
- A nurturing environment with a proudly diverse, eclectic and mildly eccentric team that welcomes and celebrates people from all backgrounds and beliefs.
- Nestled right near Yatala's famous Pie Shop!
- Industry training and exposure that will help you achieve in this role and prepare you for your next career step (seriously valuable)
- A growing and successful business underpinned by the Iconic Federal Group.
Interested? Apply via the link below!
We are a proudly diverse and equal opportunities employer and we encourage all members of our society to apply to work with us. So if you have full working rights in Australia and are a great person to work with and can give and take feedback in a positive engaging manner then get email us - it will change your life.
We value the contribution third parties can bring to the recruitment process but we're going it alone on this one, so we'd appreciate it if you'd just let us get on with it!