Mid/Snr ASP.NET Web Developer | Newcastle
Advertiser: Mudbath & CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sep 2018
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Important: Please only apply if you have industry experience: 2-3+ years
We are looking for a Mid/Snr Asp.Net full stack Web Developer to join our awesome team. We're looking for a team player who has experience to bring to the team, has good time management, quick thinking, passion and attention to detail.
As a developer at Mudbath Digital, you will be working closely with our Production & Design team across a broad range of projects with prominent national brands.
New Tech | Project Info
We pride ourselves on using the latest web technologies available to us and work on exciting, fun and diverse projects - small and large! We're looking for a developer who is willing to learn, contribute and build exciting digital products.
About the Role:
You'll be working in the Mudbath team to create end to end Web Applications for our diverse client base. Every project is different and you'll work closely with the team to help architect, design & deploy these projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & architect custom ground up Web Applications
- Design effective Solutions Architecture
- Develop Custom Web Applications end to end
- Deploy and maintain Web Applications
- Be a technical expert in a team environment
- Work to estimates and deadlines
Skills & Experience
- ASP.NET MVC C#
- Windows Server Management & Deploys (IIS)
- HTML, CSS & JS
- Experience in SOA
- Front End Framework experience - Angular
- .Net Core
- CI & Atlassian Suite experience
- 2-3 Years Industry Experience
Come and contribute at Mudbath!
We're a vibrant team eager to learn, evolve and build great products for our clients. We work with a range of well recognised organisations and brands. You'll be rewarded by the opportunity to work in collaboration with some like-minded and talented professionals from the online space and be part of a rapidly growing, energetic and culture driven company.
This role provides a unique opportunity to become an integral part of our company as it grows. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.