Advertiser: SmarthinkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2018
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Painters & Sign Writers
Award Signs is a family owned Sign-making business, based in Bellevue. The company manufactures supply and installs signage to a wide range of industries throughout Western Australia and more recently, nationwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Signmaker/Signfitter. You work with an experienced, energetic and outgoing team keen to support your growth and success in every way.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the production and finishing of client materials in line with company policy.
- Prepare, set up and manufacture signage and other client materials in line with company policy and procedure.
- Erect signage on site to client specifications, ensuring safe use of any equipment.
- Photograph and record relevant details of each completed job, whether in house or on site, ensuring all details filed appropriately to inform future work.
- Make up signs in-house and install externally.
This role is essential to our business and as such we are looking for a candidate who meets the criteria listed below:
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in the signage Industry.
- A current ‘C’ class manual drivers licence.
- Ability to work autonomously with high attention to detail.
- Customer focus and the capacity to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise
- Superior decision-making skills, problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
Please apply directly by contacting Kevin Ward on the 0488 196 365.
Please note unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies and only candidates with full working rights will be considered for this position.
Due to our busy schedule please understand that only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly.