HDPE Geosynthetic Welding Technicians and Operators
Advertiser: Merit Lining Systems Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sep 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Construction, Other
MERIT LINING SYSTEMS
Merit Lining Systems (MLS) are Geosynthtic Specialists who supply and install pond and dam liners, heap and dump leach pads, landfill liners, tank liners, reservoir and channel/canal liners, and floating covers.
MLS are based in Yeerongpilly, Brisbane and also in Floreat, Perth.
MLS are looking to employ, HDPE Welding Technicians, Trainee Supervisors and Senior Supervisors for numerous projects all across Australia.
You will be required to:
- Install HDPE, GCL, GEOTEXTILE (and other materials)
- Be competent in Wedge Welding and Extrusion Welding (IAGI, TWI & CWT qualifications are favourable but not essential)
- Take care to ensure all MLS equipment is maintained and serviced to a high standard
- Read and understand the specification for the project you are allocated to
- Work in extreme weather conditions
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Be able to work happily in a team environment
- Have the ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Be committed, loyal & trust worthy
- Travel interstate for periods of time on a project basis
- Full valid drivers licence
- Resume with previous work history and references
- White card/Construction card
- Any other tickets/licences are favourable but not necessary.
If your application is successful, you will be required to attend an interview where your practical skills will need to be demonstrated.
To apply for the available positions, please email your CV to William Acton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you state what position you are applying for and what qualifications you have.