HDPE GEOMEMBRANE WELDERS & OPERATORS Brisbane & Melbourne
Advertiser: TeneoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Technicians
We have HDPE Geomembrane Welding Technician and Operator positions available immediately for qualified technicians and operators with a minimum of 3 years' experience on projects in Australia.
- Installation of geosynthetic liners including GCL, HDPE, LLDPE, Geo-textile and Geo-composites;
- Perform geomembrane welding unsupervised, using products such as HDPE and LLDPE;
- Ensure wedge welding equipment is maintained and serviced;
- Perform quality geomembrane welds that meet quality standards and expectations;
- Test integrity of all plastic welds and ensure all welds meet the minimum requirements;
- Deployment of materials;
- Working on a roster basis.
Due to the location and type of work you must be prepared to work outdoors and be physically fit.
What we're looking for:
- You must be able to demonstrate a solid work history and three years' experience working as a Geomembrane Welding Technician and/or Operator;
- IAGI/TWI certification preferred;
- Appropriately licensed Operators;
- Full current driver’s licence;
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions;
- Be a team player and have the ability to work in a team-based environment;
- Commitment and a good attitude towards safety;
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Be willing to travel
Teneo are specialist geosynthetic contractors providing Geomembrane and Geotextile liners for the CSG, oil and gas, water, resources and landfill industries in Australia. Operating from our offices in Brisbane and Melbourne our continued growth has created multiple opportunities for flexible and highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team for works throughout the Melbourne area.
Excellent remuneration packages available to the right candidate.
APPLY NOW and provide a copy of your covering letter and CV.
Successful candidates will have to undergo a pre-employment medical.
No phone calls or recruitment agencies please.