Advertiser: Windmill & Co.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sep 2018
- Above average hourly rate and penalties
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
We are looking for superstar bar staff to join this fun and vibrant team.
This funky venue is located at Brisbane International Airport. Windmill and Co is open 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Here's your chance to accelerate your career and achieve work/life balance with a company that's growing like there's no tomorrow! Windmill & Co. is an upmarket bar/bistro, treating our guests to high quality service and food, showcasing the best Brisbane has to offer. At the forefront of our vision for the bistro is Tourism Australia's recent 'There's Nothing Like Australia' restaurant campaign, where we aim to 'wow' our visitors with our high quality product – yes, you can have an amazing experience at an airport restaurant! We're aiming for the sky!
Successful applicants will be seasoned hospitality professionals with proven experience in relaxed, smart and fast past venues. The beverage menu consists of local and imported beers, cocktails, ciders, and a comprehensive wine list, therefore up to date and relevant industry knowledge and experience is a must.
If career advancement is your goal then this is a great venue to hone your skills and work with a dedicated team. If you are looking for casual shifts in a professional environment, and working with people that genuinely care, then look no further. This is a job that offers a great working environment in a new and exciting venue.
If you meet the following criteria, then this is the job for you...
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a fast paced, up market restaurant and bar environment
- A happy, welcoming and friendly persona with great customer service skills
- Good knowledge of local and imported beer and cider
- Good wine knowledge and experience in wine service
- Good knowledge of cocktails and ability to mix
- Responsible and professional at all times
- Highly motivated with a fabulous work ethic
- Pride of appearance and workplace
- A willingness to help others
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the industry and beverage trends with a keen desire to progress and learn
- Extensive experience with keg cleaning and operations
- Must be able to work speedily in a clean and organised fashion!
Open from 5am until 1am, 7 days a week!
Easy access and cheap parking rates are offered for all staff.
This position offers a fun and vibrant work place where your hard work and dedication will be duly appreciated and rewarded.
Don't miss out on this opportunity - apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!