- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sep 2018
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
COPE- Australia’s First Choice in Advanced Logistics
Do you want a career in transport? Want to learn from the most sophisticated Sensitive Freight companies in Australia? Full time role at our Derrimut Facility working as a storesperson. Overtime most weeks at well above award rates!
Be different. Be smart. Work for COPE.
COPE Sensitive Freight is a vibrant and dynamically evolving company with a friendly culture and exciting work environment. A proud member of the Iconic Federal Group, we are looking for an engaging and energetic person that thrives on providing great customer outcomes. We are recruiting across a number of key verticals as we continue to grow our core business.
When you join COPE you will be working with an enthusiastic and hard working people who love what they do! We are building a unique culture with the customer at the heart of our thinking and you will have the ability to influence and drive this change within our business.
- Forklift licence
- Experience in Order, Pick and Pack
- Manual Labour and Container Unloading
- Attention to detail
- Be a team Player
- Drug Free and able to pass a full Police Check
Culture and Benefits
So what is COPE about?
- We are a forward-thinking business that is changing.
- We are a workplace free from Bullying and Harassment.
- We have healthy and sustainable work expectations
- A growing and successful business underpinned by the Iconic Federal Group.
We are a proudly diverse and equal opportunities employer. If you have full working rights in Australia.
Interested? Apply via the link below!
We value the contribution third parties can bring to the recruitment process but we're going it alone on this one, so we'd appreciate it if you'd just let us get on with it!