Geomembrane Technicians / Labourers / Telehandler OperatorsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sep 2018
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Multiple Positions Available
- 12 – 18 months Guaranteed Continuous Work
- 3-1 Roster
Jaylon is one of Australia's most experienced and long-standing geomembrane installers. With environmental issues at stake and with the considerable investments involved, the design and installation of a project's geosynthetic products must be right. Jaylon has built an industry reputation for developing cost-effective solutions and getting the job done to the highest standard, regardless of project size and location.
We seek experienced Geomembrane Technicians, Labourers and Telehandler Operators to work on a large-scale project in Western Australia.
What you'll be doing:
- Installation of geomembrane liners.
- Perform geomembrane welding unsupervised.
- Ensure wedge welding equipment is maintained and serviced.
- Test integrity of all plastic welds and ensure all welds meet the minimum requirements.
- Perform quality geomembrane welds that meet quality standards and expectations.
- Ensure correct methodology is used to fabricate geomembrane materials in the most practical and time efficient way.
- Deployment of materials.
What we're looking for:
- Sound experience working as a Geomembrane Technician, Labourer or Telehandler.
- Ability to perform quality welding and construction techniques.
- IAGI or TWI certification highly desirable.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Be a recognised team player and have the ability to work in a team based environment.
- Be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- White Card or equivalent.
- Current unrestricted drivers licence.
- Commitment and a good attitude towards safety and culture.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks.
- Strong communication skills.