Administration and Programs Assistant
Advertiser: The Australian Children's Music FoundationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sep 2018
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $24 - $28 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Join the team at the Australian Children's Music Foundation (ACMF)! The ACMF is a charity dedicated to bringing the magic of music to Australia's disadvantaged children and youth at risk. We are looking for a motivated and creative person who will share our passion to help young people through music education.
The work involved in this role will include aiding in the supervision of ACMF music programs across Australia and assisting the administrative functions of our head office in North Sydney. As we are a small team and need to respond to opportunities as they arise, work may also involve fundraising or events activities.
The position is currently for three days per week at our North Sydney offices, with the possibility of future expansion.
- Good personal communication skills
- Capability with Microsoft Office software suite, including excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience or qualifications in a range of social media platforms
- Experience in management of Wordpress websites
- Capability with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
- Experience in a charity fundraising environment
- Knowledge of music industry or music education
- Event management/co-ordination
- Current NSW drivers licence
The successful applicant will need to be able to pass Working with Children Checks in any state in Australia and will be required to have a Working with Children Check in NSW on commencement of employment. If you do not already have this, the ACMF will arrange it for you.