- Job Listing Date
- 10 Oct 2018
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Our business is growing and we are looking for a proven team leader with mechanical aptitude and retail sales experience preferably in the motor trade to join our friendly team at our store in Hoppers Crossing.
This is an opportunity for career growth for the right person who has good customer service and leadership skills, works well in a team, pays attention to detail and has knowledge in job scheduling and addressing customer needs.
Experience in the motor industry in the areas of tyre sales, wheel alignment and/or car servicing will be added advantages.
We employ a friendly motivated team in a modern, clean and state of the art workshop and office and have received numerous business awards.
We provide above award wages which may include incentive bonus based on performance.
If you feel that the above suits you, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your resume so that we can arrange for discussion and/or interview.
The position includes
- Long term, stable full time role
- Training and opportunities for self-improvement
- Career Development opportunities
- Working with state of the art equipment
- Using the latest office technology
- Full Uniform
- Bonus incentive program.
- Hands on management support
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tyre Sales and customer service
- Front office duties
- Customer Follow Ups
- Training and guiding other team Members
- General Servicing & Repairs
- Fault Diagnostics
- Assisting workshop staff with other day to day tasks
- Safety Inspections
- Tyre Fitting & related tasks
- Manual & Auto driver's license
- Well presented
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can do attitude and reliable
- Self-motivated with plenty of drive
- Strong customer service focus and pride in workmanship
- Prepared to work Monday to Friday 8am-5pm and Saturdays 8am-1pm