Training Compliance Administrator
Advertiser: ERGT AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sep 2018
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
ERGT Australia is a leading commercial training organisation providing incident response and applied safety skills training to high risk industries. ERGT provides a professional, engaging and safe training service using simulated environments to develop skills and behaviours that address safety-critical industry needs.
With major training centres located in Western Australia, Victoria and Northern Territory, ERGT is well positioned to service the Oil & Gas sector as well as other high risk industries.
ERGT believes that for continued success the company must perform at the highest possible level. We currently have a full time opportunity for a Training Compliance Administrator, based with our Perth team. This role ensures Training Team compliance to RTO, OPITO and AMSA standards, manages and maintains Training Team records, coordinates validations and reviews/audits completed assessment paperwork.
This position is:
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- Professional, mature, well-groomed and articulate
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative
- Strong Team Player
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (Desirable)
- Auditing/RTO Background (Desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft office
If this position is for you, Apply Now!