Advertiser: PCMMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Sep 2018
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Guppy's Early Learning Centre: Exceptional Child Care Through Personalised Service
An exciting opportunity exists at our Southern Sunshine Coast Centre for an enthusiastic and reliable child care Trainee Educator who wants to join a committed and fun-working team.
The key features of the role are:
- Friendly, family atmosphere
- Great staff providing quality care
- Privately owned, but professionally-run, air-conditioned Centre
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and paid programming, study, training & development
- Above award conditions and other incentives
- Leadership and development opportunities
- Supportive management
All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
This is the opportunity for a Trainee Educator ready to take the next step and who want the training and support to progress their career's. All this in a centre with the resources and support for a fun and enjoyable workplace!
Essential skills for the roles are:
1. Willingness to enrol in Cert III in children's services under traineeship agreement
2. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
3. Initiative and a dedicated and professional attitude
4. Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
5.Excellent communication skills, written skills, initiative and a dedicated and professional attitude towards children's learning and development
6. Current (or ability to obtain) suitability card (Blue card)
7. Current (or ability to obtain) First Aid, CPR & Asthma/Anaphylaxis qualifications
8. A passion for children
To apply for these great opportunities please call Lisa on 07 5494 0777 or click the "apply now" button.