- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sep 2018
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - State
Established in 2007 Health Infrastructure success has been achieved by delivering sustainable and innovative infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of NSW Health and its stakeholders. Currently, the organisation is delivering in excess of a record $14bn in capital works on behalf of the NSW Government.
The MME Project Advisor will provide technical advisory services in Major Medical Equipment (MME) and is accountable for overseeing the quality assurance checkpoint throughout the key MME milestones including planning, design, procurement and commissioning of MME for HI.
The role is accountable and responsible for the procurement of MME taking into consideration whole of life costs and the MME budget. The MME Project Advisor is accountable for ensuring probity is maintained throughout tendering process and ensuring value for money is achieved.
The MME Project Advisor is required to provide evidence based advice, counsel and recommendations on technical queries associated with MME.
- Support and monitor the HI Portfolio across the key MME milestones to mitigate key project risks, realize key project opportunities, capture knowledge, provide evidence based advice and facilitate innovation and adoption of best practice. MME Milestones detailed in the position description.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with HI internal and HI external stakeholders.
- Contribute to innovation in MME and researching global MME development.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of MME process.
- Develop collaboration across the development and innovation team.
- Tertiary qualifications in biomedical engineering and/or other clinical qualifications that supports the technical knowledge in any of the following type of MME including medical imaging, operating theatre equipment, pendants, sterilization equipment and radiation therapy equipment.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in MME related facility/clinical planning, design, procurement and commissioning.
- Demonstrated core values and ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
Please be advised that this is a contractor position, the term of the contract and remuneration will be agreed with the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
- Please send us your resume and a cover letter addressing each one of the selection criteria outlined above via our online application process.
- To request a copy of the position description, please email Anna Chernih (details below).
- Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Anna Chernih at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Midnight Wednesday 10 October 2018