- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sep 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $120,000 - $139,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
Senior Consultant – Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability
We are looking to recruit a keen, motivated individual, who is keen to "make a difference" in developing and implementing improved Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management processes at our varied range of clients.
This full-time position will provide you with the opportunity to develop your consulting, technical and business skills, working alongside some highly talented and internationally recognised Maintenance and Asset Management leaders. It will also give you the opportunity to make a valued contribution to the operational success of some of the world's leading mining and mineral processing and oil & gas companies as well as major utilities and government organisations.
The primary duties involve performing consulting assignments in the Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability field that will improve the operational performance of our clients.
In addition, the role includes some responsibilities for building and maintaining client relationships, generating sales, and project managing and supervising the work of other consultants.
The type of consulting assignments may include work in one or more of the following areas:
· Conducting Asset Management Maturity Assessments and Audits
· Conducting Maintenance and Reliability Reviews and Audits
· Developing and documenting improved Asset Management systems and business processes that align with the requirements of ISO 55001
· Developing and implementing sound Asset Management, Maintenance Management and Reliability Engineering processes and practices to improve operational performance
· Applying Reliability Engineering principles and tools to maximise equipment productivity
· Assisting clients to more effectively identify and manage technical and business risks
· Assisting clients to reduce operations and maintenance costs
· Developing and delivering training in Asset Management, Maintenance Management and Reliability Engineering
It is anticipated that this role would be primarily located in Brisbane, but travel to client sites will be required as determined by the nature of engagements with clients.
Your Qualifications and Experience
· You will need to have had at least five years' experience in an Asset Management, Reliability Engineering, Maintenance Engineering or Maintenance Management role in a relevant industry sector.
· An undergraduate degree or higher in a technical discipline such as Engineering or Science is essential.
· Exposure to the successful implementation of significant improvements in Asset Management, Maintenance and Reliability performance is essential, and your application should describe specific, demonstrable achievements in one or more of the areas listed above.
· You will need to demonstrate advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications and the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
· The ability to relate well to client staff is highly important, as is a high degree of self-motivation, and the capability to take the initiative and work independently when required.
· Postgraduate qualifications in Business, Maintenance Management or Asset Management will be very highly regarded.
· Certified Asset Management Assessor (CAMA) qualifications will also be an advantage.
· Previous line management experience will be highly regarded. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you are capable of achieving desired business outcomes and improvements through others.
· Previous consulting experience will be highly advantageous.
Assetivity is a specialist management consulting company, specialising in assisting organisations to improve operational performance through more effective asset management. We apply a unique combination of:
· Business and financial analysis – ensuring that improvement efforts are targeted at those areas that provide the greatest business benefit
· Sound technical and engineering knowledge – we know, in a technical sense, what can be done to equipment to improve its performance
· Change management skills and techniques – ensuring that the behaviours of your people support and sustain the improvements
This ensures that:
· Improvement efforts are targeted at those areas that provide the greatest business benefit
· We leverage the full capabilities of an organisation's assets to improve its performance
· We leverage the full capabilities of an organisation's people to ensure that improvements are supported, sustained, and continued
We have consultants with experience from board room level to shop floor, and focus on coaching and mentoring your staff at all levels to ensure that decisions that are made at management levels are fully implemented on the shop floor.
Founded in 2000, Assetivity's consultants are highly regarded both within Australia and internationally for their expertise. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia and with a branch office in Brisbane, our clients include leading organisations in the mining, mineral processing, oil & gas, utilities and government sectors.
We work at client sites throughout Australia, and have performed several international consulting assignments for companies in South East Asia, South America and Africa. See our website for more information.
CALLS FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Applicants must have full Australian Working Rights