Reception and Grounds Couple
Advertiser: Peoples ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2018
- Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
A position has become available for an experienced couple/team, at arguably, one of the premier caravan parks in Western Australia. Coral Bay itself is on the doorstep of the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef , famous for its whale sharks, fishing, snorkelling and year round climate.
The first applicant will have experience in front office reception with excellent customer service skills & computer knowledge, the second applicant will have experience in grounds & maintenance including handy man work & gardening.
First aid certificates would be an advantage.
You will be required to work as a team in the daily running of a very busy caravan and popular park in Coral Bay, Western Australia
Applicant 1 - front office:
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Reception duties including experience in Newbook system or similar, assisting guests with tourist information, laundry duties
- Strong customer service skills with excellent phone manner
- Show initiative with a can-do attitude and high attention to detail
- Take bookings over the phone and via email
- Collecting and calling customers for over-due payments
- Must be calm under pressure
- Ensure the quality of service to all guests upon arrival and departure
- Responsible to be on call for after-hours check ins and emergencies
This is a casual position, approx. 20-25 hours per week.
Applicant 2 - Grounds:
- Be fit and active and able to work outside in tropical climate
- Must have people skills, be outgoing with initiative and is friendly with guests within the caravan park
- Assisting guests with directing them to their sites, queries, tourist information etc.
-Experience with repairs and maintenance including but not limited to ablutions, villas and cabins, general maintenance around the park, plumbing knowledge would be an advantage
-Landscaping and gardening including sprinkler runs, mowing and tree lopping
-On-call for after hour emergencies, including ensuring quiet time after 10pm, and occasionally dealing with evictions
This is a full time, permanent position
This is a live-in ( on site ) position, it is not suitable for travellers.
The applicants will need to be available to work weekends, long weekends and public holidays on rotating roster.
Remuneration includes free accommodation including utilities is included to the successful applicants with no pets.
If you think you suit the criteria and would like to join our friendly team in beautiful Coral Bay with Ningaloo Reef right on your doorstep please send the following in the first instance addressed to the Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Resumes for each applicant with minimum of 2 contactable references
Cover letter stating your previous experience, date you would be available for commencement
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview with immediate start