- Job Listing Date
- 3 Oct 2018
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
VenuesLive – Now Recruiting
In Food & Beverage – Corporate Hospitality and Retail Food & Bar Positions
ANZ Stadium, proudly managed by VenuesLive Management Services (VenuesLive) Pty Ltd, is Australia's premier international sports and entertainment venue with annual patronage in excess of 1.3 million people. The centrepiece of the 2000 Olympic Games and the 2003 Rugby World Cup, the Stadium regularly hosts major sporting events including the NRL Grand Final, State of Origin, Bledisloe Cup, Socceroos internationals, concerts, and many other national and international sporting and entertainment events. VenuesLive also provides catering and hospitality services to various venues and events throughout New South Wales, including the Sydney metropolitan area, Wollongong and the Hunter Valley vineyards.
VenuesLive boasts a dynamic, high-achieving team dedicated to 'making the greatest things happen' and strives to be an employer of choice in the venue management and hospitality industries.
Opportunities now exist to join the VenuesLive casual team, working primarily at ANZ Stadium as well as other venues in the Sydney metropolitan area and be part of Australia's sporting and entertainment future. Applications are now being sought from interested parties for the following position in our Catering Team:
- Retail Food attendants – must also be willing to work in a bar if 18 years or older
- Retail Bar attendants – must also be willing to work in a food outlet
- Baristas – must have experience and have attended a barista course.
- Function and Restaurant Waiters
- Function Bar Attendants
- Function & Restaurant Supervisors
Experience is not essential as on the job training will be provided to successful applicants.
To work in a bar or in any of our Corporate areas, you must have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Competency Card which is recognised in NSW.
Applicants will also have outstanding communication skills, an energetic and committed work ethic, impeccable grooming and a great customer service smile!
The availability to work weekends and weekday evenings is essential.
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS
- Applications close on Monday 8 October, 2018 at 5:00pm.
- Please email a cover letter and a brief resume identifying which position you are applying for to email@example.com
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly for interview.
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 10 October, 2018 between 5:00pm and 7:30pm.
- If you are successful at interview you will be required to attend an information and assessment session on Wednesday 17 October from 6.00pm – 9.00pm.