Chef De Partie
Advertiser: Corner HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2018
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
Are you looking for your next big challenge to be a part of a team in one of Melbourne’s most iconic venues? The Corner Hotel well and truly encapsulates the three cultural pillars of our city: great food, great games and great music – along with great service and style!
What we offer you:
Opportunity for career progression
- Staff discount at all 3 of our venues
- Great staff culture and the opportunity to be part of dynamic team with a shared passion of food, music and service
- Access to some of the best live music shows in Melbourne
- An attractive salary with $15K worth of additional training and development
- Centrally located in Richmond with free parking and easy access to transport
The Corner Hotel is a Melbourne institution on Swan St in Richmond. Moments from the world-famous sports and entertainment precinct of the MCG, the Corner is the flagship venue of an exciting group of venues including Northcote Social Club and the National Hotel. The venue has had a substantial upgrade to one of the largest rooftops in the area which has seen an evolution in the food and beverage offering. From live music to football, from share plates to canapes, we place an emphasis on causal share food whilst keeping pub classics alive.
If you love all things food & music, enjoy the thrill of a busy service and are keen to work in one of Melbourne’s most iconic venues, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful applicant will have relevant trade qualifications, a demonstrated stable work history with a minimum of two years’ experience in high volume kitchens and strong organisational skills. If you know your way round a kitchen and want to be a part of a team that is going places this year, this is the role for you.
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply for this role. Please note we are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.
Apply now via Seek with a copy of your current CV and cover letter addressed for the attention of Erin Warhurst.