Regional Customer Support Consultant
Advertiser: Back Paddock CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Oct 2018
- $34 944 p.a. plus super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Other
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team that provides tools supporting agricultural viability, food security and the environment?
We have a permanent part time position (24 hours a week) available for a Regional Customer Support Consultant, based in our head office in Brisbane. This role will be required to travel to meet and train clients, or participate in our Industry training courses.
To be successful in this role you will possess a can do, customer focused attitude and be willing to go the extra yard to provide excellence in customer service.
A pleasant telephone manner combined with the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly is absolutely mandatory, and applies to both verbal and written communication. You will be organized and methodical with a strong work ethic, and excel at working autonomously or as part of a team.
This is an exciting position that will include the following duties:
- Providing on-the-spot training and solutions in response to incoming queries received by phone, email or online messenger services
- Providing support to the business (mailing, organising venues for Training, confirming schedules etc)
- Leading online or on-site training sessions for users, independently or presenting to groups
- Software testing, distribution and licensing
- Assisting Operations Manager or Sr. Customer Service Lead as required
- Identify and escalate potential Sales and/or Training leads
The position is open to applicants that have customer service experience, preferably with some knowledge of farming and agriculture.
A successful applicant would possess the following skills and / or experience:-
- Courteous and friendly phone and email manner
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong trouble-shooting skills, and a drive to find solutions for novel situations
- The ability to train new skills effectively to a wide, ranging audience
- The ability to learn new computer software quickly, and expand on this knowledge autonomously
- Solid documentation and writing abilities
- Experience or interest in farming or agriculture
- Science-based education or experience
Applications close: 7th November, 2018
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
We would forward to hearing how you are the best person for this position.
Please forward your CV and cover letter addressing our criteria to:-
Katy Lee - email@example.com and
Brett Pollard - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07 3220 2959
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please Quote Position Ref: BPC07112018