Revit Project Coordinator
Advertiser: PDC Operations Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2018
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
PDC Operations (Australia) Pty Ltd is a highly experienced global detailing and Building Information Modelling (BIM) company. Based in Applecross, Western Australia, PDC has international offices in the Philippines and North America. PDC is part of the DBM Global Group of Companies.
Oversee the delivery of 3D Revit modelling, coordination and documentation of projects. Liaise between clients and the Revit modelling team to ensure client deliverables are met and exceeded.
Assist in the development of the Revit process for PDC, overseeing, guiding and quality control works for the PDC Revit team.
- Provide leadership to PDC Asia Revit Modelling Team, ensuring high level of technical capability within the group.
- Set the direction and guidance for Revit modelling team, detailing and documentation.
- From Perth, liaise with the PDC Revit Modelling Studio in Manilla on our Australian and international projects.
- Assist in developing and enforcing Revit documentation and workflow process standards.
- Assist with Scope and estimate projects for inclusion into fee proposals.
- Work with Detail Teams and other BIM Consultants to develop modelling workflows that promote the efficient use of Revit throughout the project lifecycle.
- Oversee and at times work on projects (this includes but not limited to Architectural, Structural, MEPF, and Spatial).
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within building design and construction using Revit.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple projects at once.
- High level of experience and understanding of Revit with an in-depth working knowledge of current BIM technology / practices.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Modelling and checking processes.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of current Revit software and modelling workflows.
- Able to identify issues problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Effective collaboration, with proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups
- Working knowledge or experience with Dynamo, Recap and other modelling programs (Bentley, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, Rhino etc.) will be viewed favourably.