Estimator - Power Industry
Advertiser: Consolidated Power Projects Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2018
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
Consolidated Power Projects (CPP) is an industry leader in high voltage power solutions. We specialise in the design, construction, commissioning and maintenance of high voltage infrastructure such as:
- Solar and wind farms
- Battery storage systems
- Transmission substations
About the Role
You will play a lead role in the initial technical evaluation of business opportunities and tenders . Working closely with the Regional Manager, you will review and respond to new business opportunities and implement effective systems to manage sensitive commercial information.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Experienced in estimating HV infrastructure projects
- Tertiary qualified in Electrical or Power Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experienced in multi-discipline estimating with a broad range of project delivery processes and contracts
- Familiar with the design and construction of high voltage infrastructure
- Solution-focused and driven to provide excellent customer service
- A clear and logical thinker who can quickly understand risks and issues and work to mitigate or resolve them efficiently
- An excellent communicator (oral and written) with strong stakeholder management skills
Why Join Us?
As part of our team you can expect to be provided with challenging, interesting work and be supported to achieve your best. We offer excellent working conditions together with a negotiable remuneration package depending on skills, experience and capabilities.
If you are confident, have the knowledge and experience to fulfil this role then please apply now via the 'apply' button.