Construction Modeller/Drafting Traineeship
Advertiser: PDC Operations Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2018
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
PDC Operations (Australia) Pty Ltd (PDC) are offering a Traineeship in Construction Modelling/Drafting based in our Perth Office to a candidate who has completed or nearing completion of a Diploma of Engineering or approved equivalent. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of 3D modelling technology with exposure to Australian and International projects. PDC’s passionate and talented team will provide ongoing training and development in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Since 1973, PDC has led the detailing industry and in more recent years has been a world leader in the development and implementation of 3D Building Information Modelling (BIM) processes and Steel Detailing. Based in Applecross, Western Australia, PDC has international offices in the Philippines, New Zealand, Canada, Bangkok, India, the UK and USA.
- Deliver 3D Construction Modelling and Detail Drafting services;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing etc.
- General Administration duties where and when required.
Required Skills / Experience
- Must have completed or nearing completion of a Diploma of Engineering or other equivalent Drafting Certificate.
- Must have a passion for modelling, drafting, innovation and continued learning.
- Proactive, goal orientated with an excellent attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work within a team environment.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.