Holiday Park Customer Service Officer / ReceptionPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Oct 2018
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
BIG4 Caloundra Holiday Park is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Learn more about the park, location, cabins, and facilities at https://www.big4.com.au/caravan-parks/qld/sunshine-coast/caloundra-waterfront-holiday-park
The position contributes to the daily operations of BIG4 Caloundra Holiday Park through the provision of front office reception and other operational duties as required promoting both professionalism and excellence in customer service that ensures guests have an enjoyable and memorable holiday experience.
Full Time position, 38 hours per week. Must be available to work 7 day rotating roster across weekends, school holidays and public holidays.
Office hours are between 8am-6pm, 7 days a week.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: 26 October 2018
- Provide general reception tasks and supporting the Customer Service team and Holiday Park Manager
- Provide customer service to Holiday Park customers including making reservations, managing on line reservations and confirmations, collection of monies, recording of payments, banking procedures and using New books Reservation Management System.
- A professional telephone manner and experience with managing third party booking agencies .
- Respond to inquiries from customers both verbally and in writing with a strong focus on sales.
- Contribute to the planning, coordination and facilitation of onsite activities and events
- Communicate and liaise with Park staff, management and visitors in a manner that encourages safety, teamwork and enhances the parks presentation, brand and exceptional standard in customer service.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Demonstrated good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities to add value to the guest experience
- Be creative and have a strong focus on process improvement
- Demonstrated self motivation skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy working environment
- Demonstrated front office experience in a holiday park / accommodation
- Experience working with office systems and procedures including day's end reconciliation
- Experience with NewBook Reservation Management System
- Experience in the tourist / holiday park or hotel industry
- Experience in front office sales in the tourist / holiday park or hotel industry
A great opportunity to join a fantastic company, in Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast.
Please include your resume and a covering letter that outlines your experience and skills.