- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Link Health and Community (Link HC) supports people in our community through the provision of General Practice, Dental, Allied Health, Counselling, Volunteer, health promotion services and more recently as the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Community Partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) for Inner and Outer East Metropolitan and Inner Gippsland.
This role requires dental receptionist skills such as:
- Registering patients and making appointments;
- Providing exceptional support to Dentists, Dental Technicians and Allied Health staff
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Answering and directing incoming calls;
- Processing private and public payments;
- Scanning documents;
- Electronic client file maintenance;
- Confirming and rescheduling client appointments;
- General administration duties as required;
- Knowledge of client management software; and
- Dental background required.
Experience working in the health industry or in the Not-For-Profit sector is desirable but not essential.
Link HC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We encourage all suitable applicants to apply. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from a culturally diverse background and people with a lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Visit http://www.linkhc.org.au/get-involved/careers/ to view the Position Description.
To apply please submit your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.