Advertiser: White’s Powersports Australia Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Whites Powersports is Australia's fastest growing automotive parts and accessories wholesale distributor, and is looking for a full time Warehouse Person in Brisbane!
You will be enthusiastic, fit and honest, with a true team player attitude. Warehousing experience not essential, but a good attitude, work ethic and willingness to learn is. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this is an opportunity to work and progress within a highly successful team that has a huge passion for our customers, and motorcycles.
The role is based from our headquarters in Acacia Ridge, and involves assisting with the various warehouse functions of our busy operation. This interesting and varied position, in a pleasant environment, involves some heavy lifting.
- Experience in a busy warehousing environment.
- Forklift License
- A professional outlook, with a high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good level of computer experience and literacy.
- All applications must include a C.V. and covering letter please.