Advertiser: HR AvenuesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Whyalla & Eyre Peninsula
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business
A rare vacancy with Lincoln Camera Centre within CBD of Port Lincoln has arrived.
Do you like to work with technology and learn new things? Then this could be your kind of job….
About the role
Would you say you're the type of person who would prefer to be productive and dealing with people?
Do you have a natural ability to talk to people and deliver great customer service?
To apply, please provide both a cover letter and resume to HR Avenues. NO applications will be accepted in store or in person.
Benefits and perks
In return, you can expect:
- Immediate start
- Casual position with min 15 hrs per week but potential to work up to 30 during busy times
- Diverse range of daily tasks
- Full industry & product training
- Exposure to amazing brands
- Ongoing support
- Great team and work environment
Skills and experience
Our client also wants:
- Great face to face communications skills
- Sound Computer literacy
- Well presented
- Sense of humour
- Solid work ethic
- A keen interest in technology / Ability to learn about technology
- Strong ability to problem solve