FULL TIME MORTGAGE BROKING/ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Advertiser: HKS Financial PlanningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
An excellent opportunity exists to join a highly regarded Financial Services Team, supporting the in-house Mortgage Broker and Financial Planning business on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant will need to be well presented, professional, organised, friendly, able to work unsupervised and have a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
This is a challenging and rewarding position where you will be responsible for managing the loan process from application to post settlement for our clients and as well as assisting the administration needs of the Financial Planning business.
Due to the demands of this role, the successful applicant will have previous experience in lending/mortgage broking and in return a great workplace culture and growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities
- End to end processing from loan application to post settlement
- Entering and lodging online applications
- Preparing supporting documentation for loan submissions
- Liaising regularly and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire process
- General adhoc duties to assist a seamless mortgage process
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes, skill and strengths:
- Relevant experience in residential mortgage lending would be preferred
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) preferable but not mandatory
- Previous experience in Mercury software would be highly advantageous
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with lenders, solicitors and other parties throughout the loan process
- Quick learner and problem solver
Please register your interest in this role by forwarding your resume to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in a confidential manner.