Customer Service Role in Leading Online Startup
Advertiser: BoozeBudMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Oct 2018
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 (Inclusive)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Other
About the business
BoozeBud is one of Australia's most innovative online alcohol companies. In a little over four years we have become one of Australia's fastest growing start-ups and are owned by AB InBev, the world's largest brewery. We're passionate about technology and using it to support Australia's diverse and growing alcohol market and helping customers discover better drinks.
Our platform is driven by cutting edge technology that delivers a highly personalized experience for consumers tied to an innovative and flexible national door to door supply chain model. We work with Australia's biggest beverage brands, including CUB, Pernod, Diageo and Moët as well as the best and most exciting craft breweries, distilleries and wineries.
We are growing fast and we need passionate people to help us build the leading online alcohol site in Australia.
About the role
- Provide outstanding customer service to our valued customers online, via our live chat support and across social media.
- Drive sales through customer service channels.
- Design, improve and innovate customer service processes across the business.
- Assist in other operational aspects of the business as required.
- Monitor and manage key customer satisfaction scores and KPIs
Benefits and perks
- You will be working closely with the founders and our talented team from our awesome office space in Surry Hills.
- If you're a highly motivated top performer, this role offers you exciting long-term prospects with one of Australia's fastest growing and innovative start-ups.
- Extra days leave for your birthday
- The best stocked office drinks fridge in Australia!
- Staff discounts across all our awesome products
Skills and experience
- Strong written communication
- Good understanding of social media
- Ability to work autonomously and own and complete projects
- Superior organisation skills and ability to follow through on tasks with high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn internal systems and processes
- Online customer service experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred and recent graduates are encouraged to apply